Listen, I have heard too many of my patients, clients or friends join these challenges to lose weight or inches in the new year just to gain it all back within months or they try to join a fitness challenge which lasts all of 3 weeks before they quit.
Year after year, program after program- failure, shame, disappointment and anger.
I watch this and I cringe because I can see the glaring problems- we are not addressing emotional triggers, gut health, circadian rhythms, mindset.
So this program is different, I am going to address all of these aspects.
Without that- there is no transformational change- just another failed New Years resolution
* How being tired is impeding your best body, you're best work, and
your best self.
* What we get wrong about being tired.
• What time of day we are missing
* What foods are we eating that are making us tired and what our foods that we think are making us tired but aren’t.
* How if this program is structured differently and how you can maximize your results.
• Discuss the impact of the Powerful energy trifecta.
• What is the energy trifecta and how can we use it to our advantage.
• What foods and actions feed
• The reason we don’t talk enough about this.
• 2 specific actions you can take to support this immediately
• What is circadian rhythm and intermittent fasting?
• What is a circadian rhythm diet.
• The exact sequence of how you should break a fast.
• Mistakes everyone makes and how to avoid them.
• The super foods you NEED to
• I will rank the top 10 foods that you should include on a weekly basis.
• What you shouldn’t include ever.
• How to do a proper checking to see if things are working for you
• What does the data say about mindset and how to maximize that
Tips, shortcuts and examples to implement this in your everyday life
+ a 30 day meal plan
+ 30 day exercise plan
+ worksheets and an option
for a journal
+ bonus videos